Food for the Digestive System
Assimilaid is one of the 5 formulas combined into Quinary. It nourishes the digestive system so the body can process food quickly and efficiently. Based on the Philosophy of Regeneration, this product is exclusively formulated with a proprietary blend of concentrated herbs for effectiveness. It is a unique combination of Eastern herbal tradition and Western science.
Assimilaid is highly concentrated with 100% natural
ingredients and tastes pleasant (like cinnamon) when mixed in water.
This formula has historically been used for many health benefits:
- Helped alleviate constipation, heartburn, upset stomach, vomiting, indigestion,
gastric ulcers, gastritis, colic and other gastrointestinal problems.
- It has been known to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus, tonify the spleen
and protect the liver.
- Used to nourish the stomach and pancreas.
- Herbs in this formula have also been used to control blood sugar levels, regulate blood pressure,
control nausea and reduce fatigue.
- It has been researched to provide digestive healing to the stomach and lubricates the intestinal tract.
- It has relieved abdominal pain and distention.
- Known to restore and normalize acid secretions and enzyme production. It can be a sleep aid
because it can reduce gastrointestinal tension.
Ginseng Root, Bai Zhu Root, Poria, Licorice Root, Pinellia Root. Orange Peel, Cinnamon Bark, Fennel
Seed, Amomum Seed, Mint Herb.
- Ginseng Root as an adaptogen, ginseng exhibits anti-fatigue, anti-stress and anti-aging activity, as
well as general improvement of mental and physical performance.
- Bai Zhu Root has been shown in modern research to adjust gastrointestinal motility, fight ulcers, protect the liver, improve the immune system, relieve stress, enhance hematopoietic function, induce diuresis, fight oxidation, slow down aging, regulate blood sugar levels and fight cancer. Compared with the traditional applications, the above-mentioned findings are perfectly in line with them, which to some extent, gives more scientific proof to this amazing herb.
- Poria is also well known for correcting problems related to the digestive system such as diarrhea,
constipation, acidity, and other gastrointestinal issues. It promotes the discharge of digestive fluids
and assists digestion as well as the transit of food in the gastrointestinal tract. It contains powerful
anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial to people suffering from psoriasis and other skin
conditions. Studies have shown that one of the main benefits of poria is that it contains anti-cancer
- Pinella root is known for its soothing effect on the stomach and its anti-emetic (vomit) effect due to
- Orange peel extract has been used traditionally for indigestion as it increases gastric secretion.
- Fennel seed, which is used to maintain normal functionality of the stomach, contains several
essential oils rich in antioxidants.
It is suggested that you start out with Quinary. Specific formulas that nourish the individual systems may be
added to Quinary Caps, Quinary powder or Liqui-Five (liquid vials). For dramatic results if you have a weak
digestive system, eat extra Assimilaid (A.D.): 10 capsules a day, for 10 days or longer, then 2-4
capsules/day for ongoing maintenance. An even better way is to open the capsules into warm-hot water,
add some Sunectar or Suncare and enjoy it as a tea.