- Developed by a medical doctor: Breakthrough 90-day fitness program created by a board-certified medical doctor specializing in sports training & physical medicine.
- Fast results: High-intensity cardio and resistance drills increase strength, stamina, agility, and flexibility, while incinerating fat!
- Anything but routine: 12 progressive workouts provide endless combinations to keep the fitness sessions fresh and challenging.
- Total body workout: Dynamic exercises target multiple muscle groups at the same time to maximize efficiency and results.
- Like a home gym in a box: 6-DVD set, PLUS workout and nutrition guides, fitness journal, resistance band, workout schedule, tape measure, and more!
Our revolutionary 90-day fitness program will help you burn fat, build muscle, and transform your entire body, all in the convenience of your home. The program features workouts that will increase strength, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and muscle endurance. Using a balance of resistance and conditioning exercises, interval and circuit training, this dynamic program helps create the greatest change in body composition in the shortest time. You’ll emerge reshaped, rebalanced, and motivated to continue your progress. Don’t delay, start today—excuses just add up to extra pounds.
Do It Right
Reuben K. Chen, MD, provides expert advice on ways to avoid injury and achieve optimal results by using proper technique and form. Fitness Brigade is your prescription for improved all-around fitness and health.
It’s All in the Box
Don’t want to trek to the gym? No sweat. Everything you need for a complete workout is all in one box: 6-DVD set with 12 progressive workouts (and bonus material), workout and nutrition guides, fitness journal, resistance band, workout schedule and tape measure to track fitness results, and proper-form and injury-prevention instruction from Reuben K. Chen, MD.
Can Anyone Do the Workouts?
This program is designed for people of every age and fitness level. All exercises have modifications that can make a workout safe yet challenging for people at any level—whether a workout novice or a competitive athlete. Youth and athleticism aren’t required; what is required is the willingness to train hard and the desire to achieve great results.
Regular exercise, proper diet, and nutrition are required to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.